Pages

Search blog and web

Does he just not want the responsibility?

  • Thread Starter

So I began speaking to a guy on my course over the last few months.

A month ago at a house party we slept together, and then he asked me out. it was more of a would you like to date exclusively. I agreed.

last night he came over and really upset me. firstly, i find every time we meet up sex is always on the cards... and I did not want to and he kept on trying... I was feeling ill and offish...

And then he started talking about girls who have had numerous sexual partners aren`t girlfriend material... (I have had a lot of partners previously where he has only had 2). How I`m damaged goods, and he wants exclusiveness but he wants a casual relationship and he does not want to lead me on...

I found this really upsetting... I had been getting to know him for a few months and he seemed like he actually cared. I understand we have university and finals coming up but what`s the difference between exclusiveness and a commitment? is it just exclusiveness means you get the benefits of a relationship without taking the responsibility?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment