Pages

Search blog and web

Is it possible to have a married lover in total ignorance? Yes. Here's my story

I was in a pub, having a quiet drink with a friend who, with his wife, had introduced me to a sexy but very, very strange young woman who was a friend of theirs. The relationship that didn't last long.

A weird, distressed and dishevelled man staggers in and begins ranting about how he still misses his dead daughter.

"Oh!" Said my friend. "That's xxxxx. He's still very upset about the loss of his daughter.

"Best he doesn't know that you had sex with his wife!"

I literally choked on my beer and said: "What?!"

My friend looked at me and said: "Oh, didn't you know she was still married?"

"No. I thought she was divorced!"

"Oh. Sorry" he said. "I thought we told you. But, come to think, I don't think we did. But they are separated!"

So, not everyone who has a married lover knows it. how? Nobody bloody tells them.:rolleyes:

It transpired the loss of their baby at only a month old was something they weren't able to cope with as a couple.

They did divorce, eventually.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment