Pages

Search blog and web

How to move on from a crush

  • Thread Starter

I like this girl and we've been talking for a few weeks personally I thought it went really well, we can have a good laugh and joke and we both tease each other. She's really quiet but when I talk to her she tells me a lot of things.

Right now, she keeps on looking at me a lot and smiling and her and her friends always seem to be looking at me and talking. Then my friend who is a girl came up to me and my crush started to look a lot and then looked at her friend then kept looking at us, my crush then tried to talk to me when my friend was there. Which is a bit of a suprise as my crush is shy.

So I went to talk to my crush and then once I finished talking she looked at her mate who was sat opposite her straight away lol.

Then she tells me she's going to meet her boyfriend. Im like wtf I really thought it was going well. Now nothing is going to come of it. How can I move on.

I dont know why, but I am affected by this and a little upset. I just dont understand why she never mentioned it before and it was going well.

So what can I do to move on ? Just leave it ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment