Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend liked picture of girl he used to sleep with.

  • Thread Starter

I feel completely stupid posting this but it is something that has been bothering me. I've been with my boyfriend a few months (known each other longer than that) and we are happy. He has told me he loves me and that I am one of the best things that has happened to him.

I do trust him but the other day he let me go on his Instagram account and I was scroing through the photos on his newsfeed and saw he had liked a photo from a girl he used to sleep with. They slept together on and off through uni and they stopped after she got a boyfriend which is over a year ago. He told me that he liked her as a mate but never wanted to be with her. As far as I am aware he still talks to her occasionally but hasn't seen her in months.

I wouldn't have been bothered if the photo had been just a picture of her or whatever but she was wearing a very low cut top and there was a lot of cleavage out. I think another part of the reason I am upset is because a couple of weeks ago we discussed girls who post photos half naked etc and he said he'd be annoyed if I had an Instagram account and was posting revealing photos etc, so I guess I'm annoyed at the hypocrisy that he'd be unhappy if I posted a similar photo but he's liking similar photos on Instagram.

Do I say anything or just forget about it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment