Pages

Search blog and web

I conditioned myself to stop finding guys attractive.

  • Thread Starter

For quite some time now I've decided to remain abstinent and only have sex after marriage (my choice).
A while a go I realised it would be difficult so decided to stay away from guys (in a relationship kind of way but then again i literally have no guy friends, so i pretty much don't speak to guys except class mates). But recently I've noticed that I've literally taught myself to stop finding guys attractive and I haven't had a crush on a guy in years now(only minor crushes), and I rarely look at a guy and think "wow, he's attractive"- I've conditioned myself to find guys unattractive. I hardly have feeling for guys anymore, how can i "un-condition" myself.
This is not a joke.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment