Pages

Search blog and web

Is it my trust issues or am I right about him?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years, we have broken up once for about 2 weeks at the beginning of our relationship because I got cold feet (not great at emotions and feelings).

Compared to all my friends and other couples I know we have a great relatonship, they all cheat, lie, and basically hate eachother. Its different for me and my partner, we are happy, we dont argue (We bicker like an old married couple) we have a good sex life, we enjoy our time apart as-well as our time together. I have never cheated on him and as far as I know he has never cheated on me.

Before him I never had a serious relationship, i had on and off ones and one night stands but there was no real emotion, love or feelings involved. So when something happens now and it knocks my trust i dont know how to handle it. If he speaks to a gir or meets a girl l i dont like then I lose it with him, its not just me being paranoid because he has a past but so do i.. Is it because I dont know how to trust? Or is it because he genuinely is up to something?

Opinions please :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment