Pages

Search blog and web

I can't be the only one, can I?

Ok, I am new to this sight, so here is my story. Any advice, personal experiences and outcomes would be helpful….So I have been married for almost a year now but I have known my husband for 12+ years. We had the most amazing, loving caring relationship of all, or so I thought and so did everyone else on earth. We had a near perfect relationship, like the ones in the movies. There was/is so much love. Last week my husband took a very long time to do a simple task. Having been in a cheating relationship I know the signs to look for and this was one. This is the first and only time I had ever been suspicious of anything my husband ever did. When he got home, 2 hours later, I was upset. I asked to see his phone and he willingly handed it to me. I have NEVER done that before, but my gut told me something was wrong. After going through his phone I did not see/find anything suspicious. That was until I went into his email and saw a "deleted" chain of emails in response to a personal add on craigslist, with a MAN! The proof was in the pudding. There was no denying that it happened. I immediately accused my husband of being gay. I felt ashamed, like I wasn't good enough. He says that it was the first time, I am afraid to ask too many questions. I want to believe him because that was the first time he had ever made me question anything he had done. He swears he is not gay and that he loves me with all of his heart and doesn't want to lose me or our family (we do not have children together but both have children from previous relationships). He is clearly very broken up about this, but so am I.

Now, I looked up why this would be happening, but I am experiencing hysterical bonding! Like crazy, anywhere and everywhere. I feel like I did when we were in high school. How is this possible? My husband, who I ADORE, slept with a MAN. Has this happened to anyone else? Is my husband gay? Is this something that we can work on? Has any relationship recovered from something like this? I have so many questions right now. I don't know if I should leave him (even though I don't want to) but I also don't know if it's even worth trying to reconcile. Please tell me this has happened to someone else, because I really need some insight, direction, advice more than ever before in my life.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment