Pages

Search blog and web

my boyfriends ex is fat and ugly and i'm worried

  • Thread Starter

I know im not fat, i'm 8 stone and 5"6 and i'm not the prettiest but i'm not ugly.
This girl is 5"2 and 15 stone, so is deffo fat and is reqlly ugly, even my boyf says so, even her friends say so.
Before you day ots all about personality....she has a rubbush one. Shes nasty and she cheated on hm 12+ times in 9 months. So i dont get why he lielked her.
I mean i regret exes and i have a past but still.

He treats me better and his friends have said hes never been happier and weve been together a year now but little things that she wore stoxkings but they just fall off me or she had saggy, but big, boobs and stuff annoy me.

Am i being paranoid for no reason? I love this man and he loves me but if we talk about it we argue and he says im pertect but stupid for getting worried.
help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment