Pages

Search blog and web

She wants to sit next to me?

  • Thread Starter

We were watching a film that some could consider disturbing in my A level class today and a girl in the class was getting more and more upset. Her father has recently died (she has been teased and bullied about this from what I have observed), anyway she got so upset that she ran out of class. I volunteered to go after her, after a while I was able to convince her to come back to class. Anyway she has requested to sit next to me in class in future. And she asked me if she can sit next to me at lunch too. I am happy to have her sit next to me, but I would like some advice from TSR on how I can comfort her and help her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment