Pages

Search blog and web

Taking her on holiday?

  • Thread Starter

So once all our A levels are done over the holidays before we start university. Me and my friends are going camping across the UK, highlands and then into Europe. Outdoor beautiful scenery etc. Anyway, over the past year we befriended a girl in our year as she was quite lonely before and we asked her whether she would like to come. She said 'Yes! I would love to!' and looked happier than I have ever seen her before. Anyway, she is a big Harry Potter fan and I recently attended a JK Rowling event (don't know how, it sort of just happened!) and Mrs Rowling very kindly signed a Harry Potter Book with the girls name on it (her name is Amy), my question is should I give the girl the book when we go camping as something to read during the journey, or give it to her before?

Also, is there anything I can do to make sure she has a great time during the camping holiday as she suffers from quite low self esteem and has in the past had depression.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment