Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies Please - slight discomfort in PIV - is width a "thing"?

Ok I was strolling through amusing posts here on TAM to avoid work and of course I looked at the Vagina Size posting. That got me searching out penis threads because I started to wonder about things. I feel weird posting it because it isn't that big a deal compared to what I am reading here, but I want to be sensitive to my wife, so...

Wife has always been less than excited about PIV but very enthusiastic about oral, HJ, etc. Can't really complain, right? How many guys complain when BJ's are left just outside the church on wedding day, right?

We had issues during childbirth and surgery so I've always respected her issues and haven't pressed, but as the years have gone on I began to get upset a bit and decided over the past few years to really start to push harder on what I was interested in - more PIV, etc. - I mean we've been together 33 years including dating, so... It has gone very well and has taken a few years because we are very sensitive to each other's feelings - maybe another thread on that process because that is something we are working on too - but sex is better than ever and always something every day to keep the romance and closeness alive and active (and growing).

HOWEVER - and this brings me to this post - I recently made a "clone-a-willy" exact duplicate vibrator as a fun toy. When I looked at the result I was kind of shocked. Staring at my own member face to face is a very weird thing for a guy. You have NO perspective - at least not THAT perspective. And I was really very confused and surprised by the girth.

So I get that we are all different anatomically, and I am not concerned about things, but NOW I am thinking maybe I am bigger than I thought and maybe I need to focus more on foreplay. My girth is 6" on the clone - and according to recent stats the male average length is 5.16" and girth is 3.67 in".

So can you ladies tell me if you can really tell the difference in girth? And does this even seem bigger than normal or have you experienced 6" girth and found it uncomfortable or in any way different?

My gut tells me I am very average and this isn't an issue and I shouldn't post this, but if you ladies tell me different then I will be more aware to ensure she is aroused fully before PIV. I just want to be sure she isn't saying things are ok now for my benefit (we sometimes are TOO sensitive to each other) on the one hand, or me over-analyzing on the other and ruining the fun. Ahh the problems of being too considerate :confused: at times of your spouse...


p.s. - yes we communicate directly about what feels good or isn't a good idea on a particular day because our bodies and minds can be fickle. So the direct communication is good. During - well its no fun to over-analyze or ask questions during but if something seems amiss, I directly ask is this ok or that ok and she says yes or no but I leave it at that... There are issues with some positions due to anatomy so I know some are better than others, but if it is girth and positions then I can take that into account as well. Finally, neither of us has perspective outside each other since we were both virgins when we met so your comments might be helpful.

[edit]: Frame of reference - pepsi can (aargh!) is 8.25" inches circumference by my measurement. I measured a random banana in my kitchen - 4.25".

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment