Pages

Search blog and web

Gf is very immature

  • Thread Starter

How to deal with a gf who is 25 years old but acts like a 10 years old?

I won't go on describing her behaviour: just imagine that she acts like an immature and spoiled 10 years-old girl. The problem is that their parents have never realised that she is a grown woman and their behaviour to her makes the problem even bigger.

We have been together for more than a year, and she is my first real love.
But I want to be together with a woman, not with an immature child.


The problem is, she even told me: "I am young child, I want the one who marries me to behave me like I am his daughter because I am not mature", which made me really upset. She also asks help for everything. She wants me to look for a new job for her (because she doesn't like her current job). Why shall I search my time to search for a job for her? I am so busy at uni. I wish she was independent.

Anyone has any useful advice? How to deal with someone acting REALLY childish, when you love them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment