Pages

Search blog and web

Vagina size

Guys, Sorry for invading, but I've always been curious about this. Lots of talk of penis size but rarely does anyone discuss vaginas!!

Is there a big difference in how women's vaginas feel? Size, pressure, etc? I assume perhaps if she's given birth there may be a difference? I'm not referring to wetness - I realize that makes a difference too. And I'm not referring to odor.

Personally, during sex, I've had many guys say "you're so tight" in a good way :) in the middle of things. But I don't know if that's actually true or just something most guys say to compliment/encourage you. The current man in my life says "I can feel you squeezing me" yet I don't feel like I'm using those kegel muscles at the time.

Is it an important issue for guys at all? And is there a big difference between women?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment