Pages

Search blog and web

My text tonight.....

My husband text me tonight from his moms where he has been staying for the last 2 weeks with..."he doesn't think he wants to be married anymore, and he doesn't feel in love with me. Although it doesn't mean that he hates me."

Yea....I received that tonight after cleaning pee off the floor from my 3 year old.

He said all these feelings for me went away around Dec/Jan when he couldn't take my yelling, telling him how to drive, and my controlling over certain things.
Let me tell you the stress we have both been under in the last year. He got out of the Military after 10 years of active duty, and 5 deployments last July. He didn't want to get out but because of downsizing he had to. He also had major intestine surgery before we moved NC to FL, huge drop in income, we both gained weight, depression, ups and downs. He went through 3 jobs until he realized school was the way to go. We just fired our crappy real estate agent and are in the process of hiring a new one for our home in NC. I suggested counseling and he won't go, even by himself. I know he has PTSD. I have no insurance for myself and have contacted multiple counselors and nothing is in my price range.
He is just a shell of what he use to be, how can you go from loving someone who is the mother of your 2 children to just....not loving them after ALL we have been through.....Our communication problems are 100% fixable.... YOu don't just crap out on someone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment