Pages

Search blog and web

Why can't I make friends? Why does it always feel like I'm disregarded as a person?

  • Thread Starter

There was no room left in the Student Village at the Uni I go to ... so I had to pay thousands extra to get into this private accommodation.

I've met a couple of nice people here, went out with them 3 nights already ... but now it seems dead in the sense that no one cares about me?

I'm not a party animal, I suffer from tinitus so going out is a real rarity, unless I push myself ... and I suffer from minor depression on top of all that.

It feels like these people are only friends with people who party - this seems to be a thing at Uni: If you aren't cool and don't party, you can't be my friend.

I'm not going to lie, the first few nights were great, but I've fallen ill, my tinnitus is getting worse and I don't want to risk it anymore

What to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment