Pages

Search blog and web

Falling in love with a prostitute.

  • Thread Starter

I work really unsociable hours meaning I never get the chance to meet new people and as a result my sexual activity was at an all time low. Before I started my job I was an undergraduate at uni and my sex life was pretty crazy. I was having sex with different people at least twice a week. It was great. But having left Uni and started this job I've gone without sex for 6/7 months. I was talking to one of my colleagues about it and he told me every once in a while he'd 'treat himself' to a prostitute. I'd never considered this before and at first thought it didn't appeal to me, he gave me some details of a local brothel and nothing was said or done about it for another couple of months. By this time I was gagging for it and one lonesome day I plucked up the courage to arrange for a prostitute to come over the next day. It was kinda disgusting, it was like going to the shop and picking what ya fancied. (You chose your prostitute online). So, I picked who I wanted and she came over the next day. We did the deed, it was incredible and we arranged to do it again the week after. This continued for a while, and then I started to get feelings for her. I asked her if I could take her on a date and she said I'd have to pay her, everything was about money but I didn't want it to be a business transaction. I genuinely like her. I told her this and she said that she liked me too but she can't afford not to be a prostitute and consequently she could never be in a relationship.
I don't know what to do! It's driving me mad. I really like this girl, she's everything I want.
I have a very well paid job and I own my flat (no mortgage), she's not that well off and is living on her own in a council flat. I'm so tempted to ask her to move in with me and quit prostitution. Even if it's as a friend, I hate to think she's having to sell herself just so she can live.

Any advice?




Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment