Pages

Search blog and web

How do I forgive my fiancé for cheating on me while pregnant?

My fiancé and I have been together for 15yrs, Together we have a 14yo son who was born when I was 14 & im also 6mnths pregnant. We have always had a very intense relationship, he always has his hands on me and I love him so much, He has always had a bad boy streak that I used to love until now. It felt like a knife went through my heart when he told me last week that he had a one night stand at the bachelor party he went on last month, He said he told me only because he hated keeping things from me but i would have rather not know, I was devastated and told him to get out.

He keeps calling & texting me telling me he isn't going anywhere but I've been ignoring him, The only contact I've had with him since was at our sons PTA meeting yesterday his teacher told us that he can be a bit of a delinquent, biting and punching other students, I felt like a bad mom but all his dad done was laugh & say he takes after him! Afterwards he told me he was sorry & loved me and started kissing me, When I told him to stop he just smirked and said that our kid takes after his dad & if I don't take him back and start seeing other guys they'll regret laying eyes on me, whatever he means?! Should I try getting past this or move on? I feel heartbroken and confused.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment