Pages

Search blog and web

So tired of this please help

Hello all so this is what I'm having issue with here i have been with my husband for eight years and married for three. we met when I was 17 and have never had the issues with the break up make up thing. I have a two year old daughter with him and i love him with all my heart. That being said, he has issues with lying to me that started about a year before we married. he was in a accident and severely injured because of this injury he became addicted to pain meds and it nearly destroyed us. After a year of taking them he told his dr he was no longer on them and i thought everything was fine he got a settlement from the accident and we bought a new car and were doing well then i found out that he had spent a large amount of the settlement on pain pills because he never stopped and was getting them on the streets.we were now in debt from him taking out loans behind my back when he finally broke down and told me, so we got him help and moved in with my paren ts. I thought our relationship was okay but he started lying again although i do not believe he is back on pills because i have learned to see the signs but i do wonder what is going on. The next year he stole some money from my mother then said that he had to do it from things that came up from the past. My family wanted me to leave but i stayed to work it out because we had a child then so long story short im stupid again and think we can move past it. One year later down the road now he takes trips into town that have him gone most of the night. He says he has to work late but he doesn't i repeatedly catch him in lies but he always has an excuse i feel like im that naive woman who thinks her husband is gonna change. we no longer have sex because of strees and our 2 year old daughter does make it difficult but it seems like its just something that added to a bad situation i no longer know if this marriage is a healthy thing for me he is making me insecure and i am damn ne ar nagging the man to death because i keep catching him in lies completely. By accident which makes me worried what id find if i actually snooped i know this is long winded but i cant talk to my family because some would love to rub things in my face and i dont have many close girlfriends because im a stay at home mom who spends 99 %. Of my time with my daughter so i figured might as well ask some strangers right

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment