Pages

Search blog and web

What to do after a one night stand?

  • Thread Starter

So, to cut a long story short on Monday I had a one night stand, where I lost my virginity. The guy I slept with also said that he was a virgin and we seemed to be getting on pretty well together. He was really complimentary of me and really nice, saying that he was glad it was me and other things.

However, after we had finished (we had sat kissing and cuddling a little while after sex) he left the room and while he was gone a couple of his flat mates came in, which was awkward. After this he did not come back (in his own flat I must add) and I don't know if his flat mates had said anything to him (I'm overweight - I'm assuming that they may have taken the p**s). Anyway, after sitting around waiting for him to come back for a while I left too. On the way out one of his flat mates said that he had wanted to give me his number, but did not know where he had gone either.

I have found him on Facebook and now I am not sure whether I should send him a message? And exactly what to say. I was not sure if I should have left him my contact details so that he could get in touch with me if he wanted. Or whether I was just being used and fell for flattery that got me into his bed? Some advice would be very helpful

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment