Pages

Search blog and web

Help, not sure how to proceed

Posted about my marriage issues about a week ago. Long story super short, he is verbally and emotionally abusive. After a big blow up, I talked to another guy inappropriately. He knows about it. I know I made a bad situation worse. But now I don't know how to proceed...

He is like a yo-yo with his moods and he doesn't actually listen to anything I say. I have been trying to just ignore his texts. I am in the process of leaving the house and he is currently working out of state and isn't home.

He goes from being semi nice to all out nasty. He goes from taking responsibility of his actions to blaming me for his behavior. I am seriously on the edge, I ended up having to go to my moms house last night because I feel like I am losing my mind.

I have told him repeatedly that we both need to go to counseling separately and deal with our issues before we can make a decision on whether or not our marriage will work and do marriage counseling together. He thinks I am honestly being a jerk and mean to him because I don't want to talk to him. Every time we talk he yells at me and calls me names and makes threats.

Do I just keep trying to keep contact to a minimum? I am honestly afraid if I don't talk to him he will quit his job to come home to take care of things. He keeps telling me I am controlling and emotionally abusive because I wont let him call and yell at me. I just don't know what to do... He swears he is sooooo different now and he honestly can't see how he is acting right now is wrong and pushing me away from our marriage even more... We do have kids together and he will eventually ask to talk to them and then I get stuck on the phone with him.

I have had drinking problems in the past and now I am so on edge they are coming back full force. I will not drink, I will stay strong but it is really really hard right now just to make it through the day...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment