Pages

Search blog and web

ungrateful in-laws

i have been with my wife for 9 years and we have 2 great kids.. but my inlaws are miserable people and they don't think much of me. they are always putting me down.. i am a good father and husband.. i have a great job that my wife doesn't have to work. we have a nice house, nice cars and go on nice vacations. i send my kids to private schools and with all of this, i still am able to saving for college for my kids. my wife is treated like a princess but my inlaws always put me down in front of other people.

their other daughter married a lawyer and he does very well. all they do is brag about him and his accomplishments.

but meanwhile his wife is miserable as well. he is never home and they do not have a real relationship.

don't my inlaws see how happy my wife is ? why can't they be nice to me... i took over my fathers computer company and they are like big deal you manage your own business. look at your bother in law is a a big shot lawyer.. wow he did so much with his life.

meanwhile i spend quality time with my kids and wife, my have date night and have great relationship.. i coach their sports teams... and my bother in law go fishing on his spare time and spends no time with his family... but my in laws make excusing for him... ooo he is so busy and stressed.
i am not at all jealous. but its not fair how they think i am not good enough and they don't appreciate me marrying their daughter.

i am sick and tire of being the nice guy and trying to me above the situation... my question how can i start begin a jerk and nasty to them without making obvious that i am upset?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment