Pages

Search blog and web

Help me on my abnormal Obsession on a Girl I may never see again

  • Thread Starter

Hi

I have a problem that i know this isn't mentally right. I went on holiday to my painful home country nigeria for three weeks and i had to stay at one of my houses there. I hated the holiday so much because i worried that people around me would see me as a **** (i have depression). Cut the long story short i met this hot girl. She is basically my neighbour in Nigeria (makes this even strange to love her) she was sooo kind and so nice to me unlike her stupid family, she was like the only person nice to me and as one of my cousins said i should have taken it further. Even when she caught me perving at her she even said hi to me. I just want to bloody marry her or something, as im now no longer attracted to any girl i see in London.

I know this question doesn't make sense but im getting tired of dreaming of her, it's been more than a month since i returned from nigeria and my mind should be back to normal. I want to forget about her and move on help me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment