Pages

Search blog and web

H will said the cruelest things he can think of when he's angry

So today he says that I spoiled our kids and that is a contributing factor in my son's adhd, spd, motor skill issues.

He gave a host of examples of people who were spoiled as kids who turned out badly, including his bipolar aunt and uncle. His aunt spent half her life in mental institutions and died before 50. His uncle died early too and, I'm the end, developed hallucinations. Really? Spoiling was their problem?!

The worst, though, was him saying that my five nieces and nephews, the children of my oldest sister, were the way they were because they are spoiled. Really! Both my sis and her now deceased husband were full time teachers. My BIL developed ALS when the youngest kids were 8. My sis cared for her husband in her home for 3 years and watched him slowly slip away. Their kids watched their dad die a little more each day.

And my H has the f--- nerve to say my nieces and nephews are struggling as adults because of how she spoiled them!

I hate my H more today than I probably ever have.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment