Pages

Search blog and web

30 day challenge request.

Hey All,

I(36) am emotional detached from my husband (41). I feel like the nanny (to our 7 years old son)and the lady with the hole for sex. The only love my husband shows me is through sex. I am at the point where once a month is good for me. We don't show each other no romance, I stop trying because it was not appreciated.

Over the years I have begged him to take me out on dates and nothing. The only time we do go on a date is if I plan it. I also ask him to cook dinner once in a while before he goes to work because he goes to work mid-afternoon and nothing.

Well 2 days ago, he text me to do the 30 days sex challenge. After thinking about it, I text the follow back:

I would do the challenge if the following are include (all during the challenge. :

1. Tell me you love me twice a day (face to face)

2. Tell me something you appreciate about me daily

3. Plan 4 date night

4. Cook dinner once a week before you go to work

5. Wash my son clothes and iron his uniform

My husband does not want to do the challenges now because of my demands (in his words).

The topper is he stop speaking to me since he ask me for this challenge.

I am so lost for words that I'm at the point that I can careless about his feelings.

Please advise, was I wrong to add my wants to this challenge.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment