Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend lies all the time and I don't think he's over his ex

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend lies about loads of stupid things and we've rowed about this so much, he's admitted he's a compulsive liar and can't help it. Recent ones are he told me a hat he wore in some picture was taken by some woman in the picture on a night out years ago... his sister posted a picture of her child wearing it the other day. He has a ring he says was off his old friends, but I think it's off his ex who I don't believe he's over. He called his rings his 'lucky rings' the other night and it was bugging me so much I looked at his pics before going out with her in '07 and there was no ring, then after being with her the ring appears. He never has it off.

He's searched for this ex on his FB over the years and did so after a row the other month. When he speaks about her he gets angry and has cried before. He's also said it was fabulous from start to end with her. Apparently he was still talking after they split and is meant to have slept with her when she was engaged to be married. She's married now.

We moved in together and I found an old birthday card off her in some box he'd brought. His passwords were all in her nickname until I confronted him about it, and he just said it was easy to remember. When he's with me he feels distant. I feel like he's only with me for how I look as when I'm not done up I feel like he's even more distant/rude (but that could be my self-esteem).

When we met he was messaging other women and sexting, but has stopped but is always leering when we go out and has admitted in the past to there always being temptation to cheat and that's why he stopped talking to certain women. He spoke to some mates about this who said that;s not how all guys think and he said it made him change his mind but I don't see how you can change like that. He's slept around with so many women and cheated on everyone he's been out with so I feel like I just cannot trust him. He used to keep his exes around and would go back with them. He even had lingerie pics of a recent ex on his laptop which he put in a hidden folder.

I don't know what to do, but it's hard living with someone you don't trust.

Does he seem hung up over her?

Please be gentle :$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment