Pages

Search blog and web

I'm falling for my best friend...any advice?

  • Thread Starter

I guess this might not be the most traditional falling for your best friend story so please bare with me.

One of my friends came out to me as gay (I'm also gay) and we bonded very heavily over it. This was about 2/3 months ago now.

Last night, I had my friends over at my house for my birthday. As everyone was leaving, I went upstairs with my friend from before and we were having a chat. Then, next thing, we're kissing...

He admitted that he likes me, and I said the same also. He doesn't want to do anything seriously until he's come out to everyone, which he doesn't want to do until April at the earliest. Thing is, I really like this guy and I still have butterflies from when we kissed last night.

Hes open pen to us kind of having a relationship quietly (eg. Almost sneaking around) and I'm happy with this.

Provlem is, I'm really falling for him and I don't want to do anything stupid that would put him off me in the long term. I really don't know what advice I'm looking for, but if anyone's had a similar experience could you please help!

thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment