Pages

Search blog and web

Online dating responses to messages

I feel rude not responding to people who message me on online dating sites. Non-response just isn't going to be an option for me.

So what is the polite response to these types of online dating messages? If there's one that will cover all of it, cool:

1. Message from guy who has no photo or photo where his face isn't visible.

a. I like his profile and we chat. I ask him to send me a photo via email and I don't find him attractive.

b. I'm not interested in his profile so have no interest.

2. Message from guy who is out of what I consider to be a desirable age range - either too young or too old?

3. Message from guy who has a photo but I just find unattractive.

4. Message from a guy with photo who I find attractive but there's something in his profile that is a deal-breaker.

5. Message from guy who I find attractive but something in his profile is questionable.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment