Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend lying about past relationship?

  • Thread Starter

Anon for typical reasons.

Basically I've been with my boyfriend for nearly eight months, and it's been fantastic, we love each other very much and can genuinely see a future together. However, he had been in a previous relationship for six years (I'm pretty much his next longest relationship), which didn't end well but had a lot of history involved (close to his family, first time, etc. etc.). I was being nosey recently and looked on his Facebook, and literally last year he is tagged in a post, by her, celebrating seven years together. He had told me the relationship was over a good two years ago, but this was posted less than a year ago? Am I being paranoid? I'm just wondering why he would lie about it, it also doesn't help that she still is close to his mum (even though they hated each other when him and her were together) and I still haven't met his mum....

Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment