Pages

Search blog and web

Insert a little dread game into your marriage

"If your wife (or girlfriend) left you tomorrow, would this be a significant setback in your sex life? Or would your sex life actually improve? If you can't answer that second question with a resounding yes, then your marriage (or long-term relationship) is doomed."

This is the first paragraph of a post in a reddit that I stumbled upon a few months ago. It really hit a nerve in me because the answer was a astounding no. I think a lot of guys that are feeling frustrated with amount of sex like to think that "it we split up I would be getting so much tail." this is just not true for so many people.

Since then I have opened my eyes to the truths of how games are played between men and women. Every guy on here who wonders why they were having sex every day at the start of the marriage but then are lucky to get it once a month has been played. Forget all of the excuses you hear... I am to tired, we have to get up early, the kids might walk in, its wednesday, haha that last one was actually one that I heard. Bottom line is that all these excuses are just lies... or partial lies. The truth is that your wife has no motivation to try and make an effort to keep you because she doesn't think you will be able to do any better. The excuses are just sugar coating for our sake.

Insert dread game here.

I think that the mistake most people make is that they get to a point where they give an ultimatum.. "more sex or I am leaving." to me this like someone trying to be funny, and having to tell people that they are going to tell a joke. If you have to say it then it is not going to work.

Since I read this post I immediately started making changes... started putting 100% of my energy into improving myself. **** my marriage, eventually I realized that I would be fine if my marriage didn't workout and that I should start preparing for that to happen. I started working out, started dressing better when I went to work and school, started being more social with girls especially in front of my wife. I started working towards being able to say that if my marriage failed I will walk out of it with tons of options..

Funny thing happened my wife started being less tired, she realized that having a lock on the door keeps the kids out. Sex went from being a once a month chore to something we rush home for.

Its amazing how a little fear of competition can make such a big difference.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment