Pages

Search blog and web

He has not changed, remained a cheater

I discovered my long time ex, the serial cheater with whom I wasted half of my youth, on an affair site AM style. He married 3-4 years ago, and this profile has been created over an year ago. He has not changed. He cheats on his current partner, too.

I don't know why it lingers in my mind. It is a mix of feelings. I feel bad for the hapless who had the misfortune of marrying him. I feel a twinge of satisfaction and validation like it was not only me, like if I was not good enough or something.

And least I feel disappointed because I like to believe people change and cheaters become faithful if they find "the one". Guess I now incline toward "once a cheater always a cheater."
That was disturbing to see. But thank goodness I haven't married him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment