Pages

Search blog and web

Do you girls go for younger guys?

  • Thread Starter

In today's society it's completely normal for say a 19 year old female to be dating a guy who's say 4 or 5 years older than him. But what if it was the other way around. How often does it actually happen?

Would you girls ever go for younger guys. If yes, how much of a gap is the absolute maximum, and if no, then why not?

Spoiler:
Show


I'm asking this because I was talking to this girl on the train yesterday. I got her number but that was before we both found out each others ages (i'm 19 she's 23). When she found out she laughed lol it wasn't so awkward but I don't know if I should bother haha




Edit : this is mainly aimed at Uni students/ people 19/20+

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment