Pages

Search blog and web

always on the wrong according to him

i am engaged to this guy for six months and we live together.
so yesterday we were to meet at the mall and get some groceries.
i arrived before him and instead of waiting i decided to be filling the basket.
so he came and found me almost done but was waiting for him to decide what for dinner.
so i explained to him what i want to prepare n we had to buy beef.

he said its okay and asked me we go check on the meat shelf.the basket was too heavy so i asked him to help, he ignored and told me to carry it.

i stood at that place and thought well,since he wount carry then he will get the meat and find me there.

when he got the meat shelf he turned and saw me still standing same position, i told him the 2nd time the basket is heavy he shouted " i said bring it with you".
i carried and took it him we put the meat then left to pay, so

when i asked him is it a crime to tell you basket is heavy it turned into an argument, he told me am being direspectful to him i should what he asks and give reasons later.

now help me understand, really is that being disrespectful, coz he once told me never to tell him to do something he can think and if he feels like helping he would.

i feel like i really can tell whats wrong with him, everytime always make it sound like am the one on the wrong.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment