Pages

Search blog and web

how often is considered "normal" for a couple have sex?

I have been in a relationship for 16 years. We both met very young and have been together through thick and thin situations. But I have to say lately we are both having more than usual arguments about not having sex often. When we met, we were young and with no worries about anything in life. We would make love as often as 5 to 6 times a week. Now, with my daughter in the 4th grade and me going back to college and working full time, I don't have the same desire to be with him as I use to. we may have once or twice a week and some week nothing. I am under a lot of pressure and constantly being questioned if I love him or not? And that I should see a therapist because of my lack of desire. I am getting very uncomfortable with this. Is it wrong having only 1 - 2 times a week or should I be considering his side and question myself, and maybe seek professional help for not wanting to be with him as often as he would like?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment