Pages

Search blog and web

Hospice question

I want to wash my mother's hair, AD stage dementia, has a few days left. I thought perhaps soaking a big sponge with a tiny bit of shampoo and warm water, then using a basin to ring out the sponge and continue wiping down her scalp and hair.... With a chuks pad beneath her head, towels around her shoulders, if I get her dosed up before I begin I'm thinking it might not be a terrible trauma for her. She has lovely silver curly hair and the body/hair wash they use leaves her hair sticky feeling, I can't stand it! So yes, this is for me so I can touch her hair and scalp and not be grossed out by the stickiness.

Advice! ...like within the next two hours?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment