My wife usually goes to bed before me by an hour or two. She is usually sound asleep when I come to bed. Often I will cuddle up next to her as she sleeps on her stomach and slide my hand under her pajama top over her back. No intent to initiate sex with this.
Now although I love my wife deeply we definitely are a HD/LD couple. Our lovemaking is very vanilla. She would never sleep nude although I usually wear only my boxers to bed.
So my question is: do you think she likes the hand on the back thing? I have asked her and she says yes but I don't think she would say no.
Now although I love my wife deeply we definitely are a HD/LD couple. Our lovemaking is very vanilla. She would never sleep nude although I usually wear only my boxers to bed.
So my question is: do you think she likes the hand on the back thing? I have asked her and she says yes but I don't think she would say no.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment