I'm on testosterone replacement therapy which causes your testicles to shrink completely, as they don't need to produce testosterone anymore.
So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.
I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?
I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.
So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.
I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?
I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment