Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone else feel like they are predestined for failure?

I am in my mid-twenties and have not had been in relationship ever! Most of my friendships have failed and I am still living at home with parents. On top of that, I have a degree that I hate and am deeply ashamed off and academically come of short – with my grades consistently mediocre. This failure also spills into the working environment, where I have been sacked on multiple instances.

My much older siblings are bigger failures than I am and I am morphing into them.
I feel like I am handicapped by my mediocre intelligence. But the thing is I want to succeed in life. Isn't that enough?

I don't to indulge in self pity -- and forums like this one are a perfect outlet for that -- more to understand the detrimental effects of failure.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment