The past few years have been tight, and I've been able to work side jobs to help keep us afloat. But, the past year I've been struggling to keep up and I kept mentioning to my wife that I need help. I actually went from hint, to ask, to flat out demand. This past December I had my car repossesed, and I did manage to get it back...but that pretty much put me at my breaking point. I'd been scrambling for so long to make the bills...I told her flat out "you find the money for xmas". she didn't. I kept us going AND managed xmas for the kids. 3 months later now I finally had a blow up over the situation and said to her that "Ive lost all respect for her, given that she wont lift a finger to help". I've only asked if she could find something short term, part time to help get us back on our feet. she has not even looked for anything. now our relationship sucks because "I dont respect her". It was tough to say that about someone you love, but if you wont help f or teh sake of your family then what? I feel so stuck in that I do love her, dont want to break up the family...but our situation is not going to change unless we take drastic measures. I'm working round the clock, selling my stuff on ebay...I'm freaking exhausted. I'm thinking this relationship should end...what should I do?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment