Hi, I am 3 days out from finding out my wife had an affair 5 years ago. She left her facebook open and I saw old messages between her and the guy...we have a 6 and 4yr old sons...I don't know the exact dates of this 4month affair but the timing would mean she would've been doing this with a newborn at home or while pregnant...the idea that she would do this and then come home and breastfeed our son honestly makes me want to vomit..Im numb and don't know where to go or what to do..I love my boys and don't want to only see them weekends...but when I look at my wife I get ill...things have been great between us over the last 3 years and that makes it even more difficult. I feel like I want to sit her on the couch and call her every nasty name I can think of...my life will never be the same.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment