Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice - I always worry if I'm not good enough

I've been going out with my boyfriend for quite a while now, and I love him to pieces - but I worry that I'm not enough for him.
He spends most of his time on his phone or computer, even when we're out or watching tv or something. I respect that he likes to have a bit of 'me-time' e.g. play games or whatever, but I feel like he spends more time on his phone or computer than does talking to me.
I just wish we could talk or just relax and cuddle without a screen between us, and I'm left wondering if I'm enough for him - it makes me upset.
I wish I could feel like I could talk to him about it, but I don't want us to argue or have a falling out.
Can anyone help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment