I would like to hear from those that have gone on to a second or more marriage after divorce.
What was the time from after divorce to marriage?
Were there kids involved?
What ages were you?
Was your new partner similar or different to your ex?
Mr H and I have been together for just over 2 years. Both from divorces after 20 year relationships. Both have kids.
I never thought I would ever want to get married again but I love this man enough to consider marriage with him. We have discussed it and fortunately are both on the same page, we want to see at least the older of the kids finished Secondary and into University. So it would be 4 plus years before we really considered marriage.
Life is so different for me with Mr H. We are both very open and communicative and our core beliefs are very similar. Neither of us would rush into marriage so the time frame sits well for both.
Either way we are committed to each other and to building a future together and heading into the next phase of our lives. Part of me wants to think about marriage in the future and the other part says to forget it.
I generally think marriage is better for men than women especially in middle age so this plays on my mind.
Would love to hear others experiences.
What was the time from after divorce to marriage?
Were there kids involved?
What ages were you?
Was your new partner similar or different to your ex?
Mr H and I have been together for just over 2 years. Both from divorces after 20 year relationships. Both have kids.
I never thought I would ever want to get married again but I love this man enough to consider marriage with him. We have discussed it and fortunately are both on the same page, we want to see at least the older of the kids finished Secondary and into University. So it would be 4 plus years before we really considered marriage.
Life is so different for me with Mr H. We are both very open and communicative and our core beliefs are very similar. Neither of us would rush into marriage so the time frame sits well for both.
Either way we are committed to each other and to building a future together and heading into the next phase of our lives. Part of me wants to think about marriage in the future and the other part says to forget it.
I generally think marriage is better for men than women especially in middle age so this plays on my mind.
Would love to hear others experiences.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment