Okay me and my boyfriend are going threw stuff right now, and to start the problems off I'm going to tell you what happened last weekend, okay it all started off like 4/5 months ago when we started taking drugs, then we decided to stop, he promised me he will never take them again and that he doesn't even want to anymore, then at last weeks party he took m again (I'm going to call the drug I'm talking about m) and then he lied to my face saying it was v when I knew it was m that he took, so he lied to my face, broke 2 promises, and just hurt me, so much, I was crying in front of everyone at the party and I still don't understand why he did it, and I feel like I don't trust him as much now and I do not know what to do.
Another problem we have it that he is WAAAAAY to sexual, he doesn't stop touching me, even when I say no sometimes he carrys on until I shout at him, any advice please this is urgent...:mad:
Another problem we have it that he is WAAAAAY to sexual, he doesn't stop touching me, even when I say no sometimes he carrys on until I shout at him, any advice please this is urgent...:mad:
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment