Pages

Search blog and web

is it all about his needs?

It seems many of the posts here are about men and their needs. It is frustrating as a woman to think that I'm only in a marriage for my husband's needs. Good thing my husband is patient and understands or else we would be divorced, I guess.

I understand being worn out and stressed. I am working in a chaotic environment with very high expectations. We are short staffed, thus, I work late a lot and have to go in early a lot. I sometimes have to work at night at home, too. Until we hire several more people, things will be like that. My blood pressure is up, and I'm just so tired from work. My boss knows we are all worn out at work and so is she. However, we have to deliver or risk our jobs

As a result, our sex life has decreased. I think of myself as HD, but right now, I'm trying to make it through the day and get enough sleep to go do it again. To make matters worse, my husband and I have opposite schedules. So our time together is limited.

Before anyone says get a different job or cut back, I make a much larger salary, in the low 6 figure range. My husband now makes less than before, so I had to step up and pick up the slack. I've done so, but it has its costs.


Another note, I travel some for work, so that gives us less tome.

I realize some will criticize me. But how can I manage until I get some relief at work?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment