Pages

Search blog and web

Liking someone else while in a relationship...

So I'm in a fairly long-term relationship (for an 18 year old) at 1.5 years. Lately I'll admit that even way before meeting this person I've been having doubts about how much longer it'll last, for various reason tbh, things he's done in the past that at the time I overlooked, the way he acts and I guess also the fact that I've changed as a person too.

But anyway, a new guy started at where I work recently and well I'm not sure what to label it, but I really like him. He's really nice to me too, but as far as I can see he is to everyone so it's not like he returns the feelings in any way :p but I just can't seem to stop thinking about him - I feel guilty and horrible and don't know whether this has happened because of my 'fading' feelings about my current relationship or whether it's making them worse.

I'm not sure what to do really. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Disillusionment with relationship, liking somebody else unexpectedly, etc? Obviously I'm not looking to pursue this new guy but ugh I'd love to forget about him. Of course I'd never cheat regardless of how I felt about my bf because it's just wrong in so many ways but I still can't help feeling horrible because it's not like a little crush, I really like him as a person and can't stop thinking about it all :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment