Pages

Search blog and web

Going abroad without telling parents

I want to go abrod for a few days but i don't want my parents to know because they will be asking questions (I want to go for a personal thing), and will not like the place I am going to. They are the only thing in my way and I don't know what to do. Even if I go out the house to the shops they ask me where I am going.

My question is, how can I do it? Like, I don't want them to call the police and ring the airport and find out where I flew to....and I don't want to have my face on all the newspapers. I don't want to worry them, but I am 21 years old and wish I could just have the freedom to not answer where I go all the time.....maybe I am selfish but I am sacrficing doing things because of it. Is it possible to go abroad and not have them find out?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment