| After much persuasion to create a thread, here goes. I'm 32 years old and my wife is 30. We have been married for 4 years and have an 18 month old daughter. I travel frequently for work and my wife is a SAHM. In November, I started getting suspicious of my wife's behavior. Her data usage, text messaging and minutes all increased by at least 30% in a month's time. Not wanting to jump to conclusions and check the detailed record, I asked her if there was a reason. She immediately got defensive and said I was trying to control her. She said she was tired of living under my thumb and would be returning to work. I was okay with the idea, so we agreed that she would go to work and our daughter would start daycare. Everything was fine. Three weeks later, while I was out of state, my neighbor called to tell me there was a man opening the front door to my house. I immediately called my wife and asked her if it was her brother, to which she hesitated and then said "yes". Suspicious, again, I hung up with her and immediately called her brother. He had not seen my wife all week. Thus, the digging began. The records indicated my wife had been texting and calling this man for four months. Sometimes, their phone conversations lasted for hours while I was at work. On weeks when I was out of town, there was very little phone communication, due to the fact that he was staying with her at my house. I took the red eye home without her knowledge, went to a lawyer with my findings and finalized a legal separation. I called OM's wife and emailed her copies of the phone records, which resulted in her retaining a lawyer also. Needless to say, my wife is furious with me now, and is threatening me. She's saying she's leaving the state with my daughter and I will only get to see her every other month and alternating holidays. I can't stand the thought of losing my daughter and am seriously considering reconciling with my wife, just for the sake of my kid. I know that's stupid but the father is not favored in SC custody cases. My wife claims she is done with the OM. I wouldn't know, because she's no longer on my phone plan. She says they were just close friends and never physical but I don't believe that. She said he was an outlet because she got so lonely with me being gone all the time. Maybe I'm being too hard on her? | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
Every night has its dawn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment