Pages

Search blog and web

Girls, do you not feel at all guilty about ignorning messages?

  • Thread Starter

I noticed girls seem to ignore a lot more messages than men do, even from other girls on their Facebook and stuff, someone will write to them asking for their help with something or asking them how they are after not seeing them for a bit and they just don't reply to the message even though they continue to be active and just leave the message sitting there. Same thing with texts. Often you'll get girls that are 'too busy' or 'just forgot' to reply.

I mean I'm a guy and If a girl messages me, sometimes I don't reply straight away or I might be too busy or whatever but I always make sure I DO reply to them at some point because I feel like they will think I'm ignorant and rude, especially if I know the person. I don't get the female mindset of blatantly blanking people (male and female) and then expecting them to be okay with it when you see them in person.

Maybe because females get so much attention anyway they don't really care if they lose some friends because of rudeness and ignorance? I never forget to reply to someones message because I am not ignorant, but apparently girls are always 'too busy' even though they have their phone in their hand all day long?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment