Pages

Search blog and web

What do y'all think of this?!?!

This is probably my longest post ever. This is something that bothers me a lot & I can't seem to get past. It's a long story. I tried to make it as brief as possible.

Me & my H have always been best friends. We share everything. Our hopes & dreams, Fears & worries. neither of us has ever really had a close friend other than each other. If either of us had a problem we would go to the other, Talk it over & figure out together how to solve it. So with that being said. Here's where I'm going with this.

When my H started talking to OW he told her to look us up on FB we have a joint account. So she sends us a friend request. Every time he gets on the computer he calls me in there & says look what she put on here. You should like that or say this. If you got to know her you would really like her. things like that.

Every time me or him get on there she pops up on chat & starts talking to us. next thing I know he is spending hours a day in there talking to her at first it seemed innocent enough. Then just went to outright flirting. I've never been the jealous type, But I start to get pissed. I told him that I didn't like her, What they were doing was inappropriate & I wanted him to stop talking to her.

After a big blow up, Him telling me she was married & I was crazy he agreed, Only to start texting & talking on the phone behind my back. Then she starts calling me. Asking if he enjoyed his "FISHING TRIP" Trying to get me to talk about our sex life. He keeps pushing her on me. Telling me what a good person she is & how she would make me a good friend & that she reminds him of me, That we are a lot alike. by this time they're meeting after work.

He involves me in the A & starts inviting her to go places with us. Telling me, Her H is a work-alcoholic & shes lonely. I should call her during the day & get her to go places with me. Getting me to look up love songs & make him cd's (For them) He even talked about inviting her to go on vacation with us. By this time we were fussing about her constantly & he was still inviting her to our home.

I feel like he was so proud of her that he couldn't hide it. He felt the need to share it with me. Like a child would show off a new toy. In some sick way does this mean I'm still his best friend or was he just rubbing it in my face. He says he don't know what he was thinking. I would like to know what you all think.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment