Pages

Search blog and web

Help, how do I turn back on?

This is the first time I've posted anything like this but I'm desperate! I've been married to my husband for nearly 10 years (this year is our 10 year) we have two small children 3years and 16months. I've lost all sexual attraction to my husband... I'm just not attracted to him at all. I believe it's mostly because I'm not satisfied in any aspect of our life. We haven't had sex in about 4 months... mostly my fault I'm usually just too tired, angry, frustrated, not appreciated, worthless and bitter to be in the mood... I hate being this way. I do love him, and I think he loves me... But I think it's turned into a really crappy dependency on each other for survival... I can't leave because I have no money, and honestly I don't know why he stayes... Maybe he likes having a live in maid... I don't know... How do I get the spark back? How do I let go of my resentment? I've tried talking to him but it's like talking to a brick wall that's more interested in wo rld news and cat videos his phone then listening to me or talking to me...
I'm honestly at a loss. Do I just suck it up pick a day or two a week and pretend to want to have sex? And just get it out of the way, I feel bad. And I know he gets mad at all the times I've rejected him in bed... But he doesn't even try to turn me on, its just waking me up with his hand in my croch and when that doesn't work, it's my nipples and by then I'm just annoyed... Help I'm so confused...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment