Pages

Search blog and web

I think I'm being led on

  • Thread Starter

So I was talking to a guy in my class and he said that three guys (including him) like me in college. Now I like on guy, and I know Guy 1 likes me, but am unsure about Guy 2 and 3. Guy 1 won't tell me who the other two are and if it's the guy I like.

The guy I like always flirts with me and everything, but I think he's in a relationship or likes another girl, so I'm trying not to intervene. I'm not sure what to do, because I wanted to tell him I have feelings for him. It's weird because when she's there, he kind of ignores me and I feel slightly awkward around her, because I think she thinks I like him. I'm confused.

Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment